Kulturskolan aims to offer something for everyone. Take a look at the list below to see if there’s a course which suits you. There are courses available for young as well as old. How about dance, violin, trumpet, art and drama, among others?
You do not need to have prior experience to attend Kulturskolan. Every person will be given the chance to develop at their own pace.
During or after school time
Lessons take place either at primary school during regular school time or after school, normally on Kulturskolan’s premises or an alternative venue which is adapted for the course being provided. Dance, orchestra and group playing sessions take place after school time.
Kulturskolan offers courses in the following
- Violin (from grade 1)
- Cello (from grade 1)
- Double bass (from grade 3)
- Recorder (from grade 2)
- Flute (from grade 3)
- Clarinet (from grade 3)
- Saxophone (from grade 3)
- Trumpet (from grade 3)
- Trombone (from grade 3)
- Tenor horn (from grade 3)
- Tuba (from grade 3)
- Cornet (from grade 3)
- Piano (from grade 3)
- Piano accordion (from grade 3)
- Electric guitar (from grade 3)
- Acoustic guitar (from grade 3)
- Electric bass (from grade 3)
- Drums (from grade 3)
- Samba orchestra (Minimum of 10 students required to run)
- Singing (grade 3)
- Musical production (grade 3)
- Music ensemble for children with disabilities (from 6 years)
- Music group, we play instruments, the course is for children with disabilities (from grade 7)If you have a children with disabilities of course she or he can apply for other courses than the on mentioned.
- Ballet (from 4 years)
- Street dance (from grade 3)
- Indian dance (classic, modern) (from grade 3)
- Theatre, show (from grade 2)
Art (from the age of 10 and above)